Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Origin : Indonesia Product PV : 0
Share This with you Friends :
History of Garlic
Egyptian & Indian cultures referred to garlic 5000 years ago.
Chinese writings suggest garlic was grown 4000 years ago.
Only a few thousand original garlic varieties.
Benefits of Garlic
1) Human population studies show that eating garlic regularly reduces the risk of esophageal, stomach, and colon cancer.
2) This is due to garlic's ability to reduce the formation of carcinogenic compounds.
3) Human studies also show that garlic, and its sulfur compounds, inhibit the growth of different types of cancer-especially breast and skin tumors.
1) More than 250 publications have shown that garlic supports the cardiovascular system.
2) It may lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, inhibit platelet stickiness (aggregation), and increase fibrinolysis-which results in a slowing of blood coagulation.
3) It is mildly antihypertensive and has antioxidant activity.
1) Garlic has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal activity‘
2) It may work against some intestinal parasites.
3) It can be considered as a support against some bacterial infections.
4) Candida growth is inhibited by garlic, and garlic has shown long-term benefit for recurrent infections.
High Blood Pressure:
1) Garlic is regarded as one of the most effective remedies to lower blood pressure.
2) The pressure and tension are reduced because it has the power to ease the spasm of the small arteries.
3) It also slows the pulse and modifies the heart rhythm, besides relieving the symptoms of dizziness, shortness of breath and the formation of gas within the digestive track
Digestive System Disorders:
1) Garlic is one of the most beneficial foods for the digestive system
2) Garlic produces a very marked effect on the intestine.
3) It is an excellent agent as a worm expeller.
4) It has also a soothing effect on the various forms of diarrhea.
5) Problems such as colitis, dysentery and many other intestinal upsets can be successfully treated with garlic
1) Garlic has also been used successfully for a variety of skin disorders pimples disappear without scar when rubbed with raw garlic several times a day.
2) Even very persistent form of acne, suffered by some adults, has also been healed with garlic.
3) The external use of garlic helps to clear the skin of spots and pimple, and boils.
1) Garlic is an excellent remedy for whooping cough.
2) It should be given more often if the coughing spells are frequent and violent
1-2cap garlic 2/times day